cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard BOM : Task list creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PM Guru's,

while assigning the Components to the Operation in Task list creation , one Information message populated and along with that one new screen also populated Create Standard BOM: Initial screen. why its populating ? what i have to do ? i never seen such a like this problem. please help me how to overcome this information and screen? is there any specific reason ? why system populates this one ? in Back ground is there any Customization problem? i am not understanding this one. Maximum i am trying to findout the issue but i am not complete that one. please help me in this scenario

thanks

Prajal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shailendradupadhyay
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When ever you assign any free component in task list (other then BOM) system create a internal BOM in background, thats why you are getting a new screen while assigning.

So to avoid this you have to do some config settign for BOM, Please follow the path and assign the default value for BOM.

Plant Maintenance and Customer Service---Master Data in Plant Maintenance and Customer Service-Bills of Material- Define Default Values

here define all entries may be in your case entries are not mainteined here.

Please check and confirm.

Shail

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you specify the information populated during assignment of components to operation

regards

thyagarajan