cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

Is any way for confirming milestones rathe than putting the dates manually in the milestone ?( I have invoicing plans attached to these milestones).

Thanks

psconsultant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have milestones attached to the WBS you have to enter the dates manually. If they are attached to an activity the milestones will be triggered when the activity is confirmed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My scenario is invoicing plan.

One external activty with five milestone attached to it. I cannot confirm the activity as this will pass the actual dates to all milestones and that will remove all invoicing block.

each milestone represent leach line item in invoicing plan. have to contro the date individually

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Bro,

In standard system if you maintain milestones at activity level you can have only one event of trigger that is confirmation of activity. The moment you confirm the activity all the milestone will be triggerd and block will be removed. there is no concept of confirming the milestone so you need to remove the billing blok manually in sales order.

Regards

Abhishek Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I am aware of teh standard system behaviour..in invoicing plan scenario, we have to confirm each milestone individually( by entering actual dates in teh milestone) to remove the invoice block.

Answers (0)