cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROCESS ATTRIBUTE VALUE FOR BP (CRMD_PROF_BP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

is there any BAPI's to associate MKT Attribute to a list of BP'S?

I need to do the same operation I can make with t.code CRMD_PROF_BP, via BAPI.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use FM 'CRM_MKTBP_ASSIGN_ATTRIBUT_TAB' to assign marketing attributes to BP followed by BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT.

Regards,

Nithish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nithish,

thank you for your answer.

Can FM 'CRM_MKTBP_ASSIGN_ATTRIBUT_TAB' only associate MKT Attributes to BP or it can be used also for assign values to thos attributes?

As for my case, I have an external list containing an attribute (e.g. "website owner"), that can assume 2 values y/n.

The domain of BP's is included in my master data,i.e. I do not need to creat new BP's, but only to update a subset of them.

At the present moment, I would process that list in two steps:

1 - assign mkt attribute with the FM that you have just given to me

2 - re-use that list in order to fill the value of the mkt attribute (Y/N), by using the External List Management.

I have just configured ELT and it works, but I am wondered if is there any way to do the same thing in only 1 step, i.e. assign mkt attribute and simoultaneously assign it the value Y/N.

Thank you in advance.

Emanuele

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emanuele ,

You can use the same FM 'CRM_MKTBP_ASSIGN_ATTRIBUT_TAB' to assign attributes and also attribute values simultaneously, in the parameter IT_ATTRIBUTES . Here pass attribute name to field ATNAME and attribute value to ATVALUE.

Regards,

Nithish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, it sounds good.

Is there any "standard" way to process an external list and execute 'CRM_MKTBP_ASSIGN_ATTRIBUT_TAB'? Or I have to creat a custom program calling it?

I do not know if External List management automatically call that Function Module.

I have just tried but It seems it doesn't work when the attribute is not yet asscoiated to the Bp

Thank you in advance.

Emanuele

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure whether External List Management automatically calls the FM , better create a custom program ang try call it..

Regards,

Nithish

Answers (0)