cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport for deletion group module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I try to delete FM from another system by transport task but this delete only some parts of this.

When I put transport then function group is deleted bu FM is stille exists and after click show me error in group module.

How to complete delete this. Can I try to create some own transport task deletion manually?

Thanx for any help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tomas_black
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Kosmo,

I believe you're not deleting the FM structure - or any other FM object, only the Function Group (R3TR FUGR - Function Group)

To make sure you've deleted everything related to that FM, include the following objects on the request:

LIMU FUGT Function Group Texts (if applicable)

LIMU FUNC Function Module

R3TR FUGR Function Group

R3TR FUGS Function Group with Customer Include: SAP Part (if applicable)

R3TR FUGX Function Group with Customer Include: Customer Part (if applicable)

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Tomas Black

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good advice but can you tell me how to set in transport pointer that this objects must be delete not transport?

Or I must delete this function group and next create transport ?

tomas_black
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Kosmo,

indeed this is not possible manually. Please delete the repository object so it is correctly recorded in a workbench request.

It is not possible to edit the function status row in the object list. This has to be automtically filled upon export when the system checks to see if the directory object entry exists. When it sees it has been deleted it will fill in the function status as "delete" upon export and that is how it is recorded.

Best regards,

Tomas Black