cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embedded Crystal report in SBO 8.8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm trying to take advantage of the embedded crystal solution of SBO 8.8 to enhance our add-on functionnalities, my goal is to open a crystal report on a item_pressed event.

As far as i understand, their is no way to directly use - inside the add-on code - the SBO form that is displayed when opening an external cystal report (SBO 8.8 native feature).

Can anyone confirm that is correct ?

So i try to use the viewer inside an ActiveX of an Add-on Form, but i could not manage to make it work because exception always raised when setting the ClassId of the ActiveX control.

Can anybody tell me which version of the viewer is embedded in SBO 8.8 and therefore which classId should i use in the ActiveX control?

And where is located the CRVIewer.dll that should be packaged within SBO installation ?

Thank you very much for your answers.

Fabrice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marco_laporta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fabrice

try this [;

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabrice,

SBO SDK does not support objects/methods to show Crystal Reports.

You may just work with existing crystal reports (change some properties) or you may copy existing reports from one SBO company to another.

I had similar task - to show crystal report when some B1 event is triggered.

I solved it using CrystalDescisions dlls.

Install Crystal Reports for Visual Studio and you will be able to work with Crystal Viewer and execute and show reports in Crystal Viewer, when some B1 event is triggered.

Hope it will help.