cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Organizational re-assignment not permitted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While executing transfer action through PA40 its throwing error saying "Organizational re-assignment not permitted" at Action IT. Its not allowing me to change personnal area and personnal subarea.

I have read and gone through all avaliable threads but its not resolving my query.

I guess there is something issue related to table T529A.

Please help me out.

Regards,

Maniyar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check the configuration under Personnel Management -> Personnel Administration -> Customizing procedures -> Actions -> Set up personnel actions -> Personnel action types. Here both U0000 and U0302 should be checked, these are last two check boxes. and leave blank the employment status field and check the results.

--

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prateek,

This issue got resolved. Actually the issue was with different personnal numbers for different company codes. I was trying to run transfter action for different PA for different comp code. So i was facing this error.

Then i tried with different PA for same company code and it was running fine. This issue got resolved . Thanks for your help and suggestion.

Can you please look into the other thread which i had posted ie "Global Employee ID creation". Please give inputs on this as well.

Regards

Maniyar.