cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reading the mobile.css file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have applied service pack 8 and now we are having issues with out itsmobile application. this may sound confusing and maybe I am not explaining it correctly.

in SICF we have created ITSMOBILE1.

we have made modifications to the mobile.css file in SE80 to the internet service ITSMOBILE for the font size in the GENERAL PAGE section, LOGO im header, and the LABEL FIELD sections.

when we access the applicaton, we would see the changes.

now after SP8, it looks like it is not reading the mobile.css file. I make the changes and when I close IE and open IE, clear the history and the cache and access the app, it looks the same as before. I am not sure if I need to do something new now that SP8 has been applied.

I saw a note where a user did the following. I have not done that in the past but I am not sure if I need to do this now.

" copied the mobile.css file from the internet service itsmobile into my new web service. You can customise the look and feel of the app this way. if you do this step you need to update ~ITSMOBILECSSINCLUDE param on the gui config."

any help would be appreciated

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did any of these work?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found out that it does not have anything to do with SP8. I tried to change the css file on a system that does not have the SP8 applied and I am not able to get it to work either.

i think I am missing a step in the process. I will list the steps that I do and if someone could look and see if there is something that I missing

use SE80 to update the mobile.css file and save after editing

pubish the internet service

ope IE browser

delete the temporary internet files and cookies

access the itsmobile link

this is what I have been doing and it does not seem to reflect the changes that I have made to the mobile.css file.

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to ICM Monitor usinf tcode SMICM, via Administration menu-> ICm ->Restart: YES then again via Administration menu-> ICm ->EXIT soft-> global.

Refresh and it should to the trick.

Good luck