Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Copy Control for Billing Header Partner.

Hi All,

Need advice and guidance from all. As below are the explanation of the future and current scenario. I also have did some research on my own. Please advice and thanks in advance.

Future Scenario:

A new partner determination is necessary during the creation of the debit note or credit note memo request with reference to the billing document by using transaction to VA01.

Current Scenario:

While creating a credit or debit memo request with reference to the billing document the header partner is copied from the reference billing document. But if there is an update in customer master data (VD03) for partner function before creation of credit or debit memo request, the partner function will not be updated in the VBPA table of this routine (FV45C003)

Steps did by me:

1) Copied routine 003 (FV45C003) to a new routine.

2) Manage to find the required table such as KNVP and KNA1 which stores the latest customer master data.

Question:

1) Is there any function module that i can overwrite the CVBPA table in the subroutine (FV45C003)?

Regards

Shawn

replied

You don't need to overwrite the CVBPA table. CVBPA is for the copied document and you don't change that. You need to populate the XVBPA table with the partners that should go into the new document.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question