Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Mail with HUF / JPY currency in Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends ,

I have the below requirement .

I have to send PO for approval throug Workflow . I am using " SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1" inside one method to send mail through Workflow .

My Requirement - For JPY / HUF currency PO , Price of PO has to be sent to the Approver which has to be displayed in the Format of Approver's User settings in the mail . Decimal Notation should be as per Approver's User settings.

My Issue - When the workflow triggers user WF-BATCH takes care of fetching the PO price as per its format .( Decimal notaion mentioned for WF-BATCH user ) . Now this has to be changed as per the Approvers formal ( decimal notation ) in the mail that is being sent to Approver after the method execution .

Brief clarification of the issue is mentioned below -

My WF-BATCH user has format of decimal notaion - (1.234.567,89) ,

Approver's has format of decimal notation - X (1,234,567.89)

The PO price in HUF currency is being picked by WF-BATCH user in the method as per its decimal notation .

This formal has to be changed to Approver's decimal notaion format in the method so that same format can be sent in the mail .

If any one has come across this type of requirement , guidance to solve this will be highly appreciated .

Thanks

Prabhudutta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can solve in two ways.

1. Transfer the the value WF-INITIATOR to the method. Then update the Sy-uname start of the method or before the calling the " SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1".

SY-UNAME = lv_user ( where lv_user holds the wf-initiator value[leading US must be removed] )

( background user will be changed from WF-BATCH to wf initiator )

2. convert the date format by using the follwing methods before calling the FM " SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1".

/MRSS/RMOR_USER_CONVERT_DATE

CONVERT_DATE_TO_External

CONVERT_DATE_TO_INTERNAL

Hoping that this might help you.

Thanks and regards,

SNJY

Edited by: Sanju.pal on May 19, 2011 7:17 PM