cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grantor Management: BRFPlus Integration to Web UI/CRM .

Former Member
0 Kudos

For BRFPlus Integration to CRM Web UI/CRM I find two different approaches:

One as per SAP help describes

BRFplus is integrated with Grantor Management in the same way as BRF is integrated with Grantor Management. BRFplus is integrated with Grantor Management through Web requests and SAP Interactive Forms software by Adobe as well as through the application, agreement, claim, and change request transactions. The post processing framework (PPF) actions used for the assessment process steps are also integrated with BRFplus.

Where as in release notes (Page-366) under Effects on Existing Data heading I find that

The sample content that is available in BRF is also available in BRFplus (for example,

Web requests, PPF actions, and workflows) but the rules are executed using BRFplus.

The Process Assignments assignment block for the grantor program on the WebClient

UI no longer has the Rule Set column. BRFplus uses rule sets differently than BRF and

as a result, it is no longer necessary to assign a rule set to the process assignment.

Instead, BRFplus calls functions to execute the appropriate rules.

*Could anybody help on how CRM Web UI/ CRM is integrated with BRF Plus Rulesets? Where a function trigger need to placed to run a function of BRFPlus having relevant rulesets. What are those object? *

Thanks & Regards,

PS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

PaulOSullivan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi PS,

Please take a look at this blog entry:

[Grantor and BRFplus|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/20073] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

There is also a document "Using Grantor and BRF+" in the Grantor colaboration workspace.

This is a more technical document and gives sample code and documents the integration in more detail.

https://cw.sdn.sap.com/cw/community/iug/publicservices/grantor

Regards, Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reply.

This is sure that rulsets mapping can not be done in BRF, as it was done in BRF . In BRF need to call functions to access rulesets. What I see for grantor Demo rulesets, BADIs are used to call BRF+ functions.

I was looking for ..Is there a standard configuration to map BRF Functions (with different rulesets) to CRM applications . Is there any other way to call BRF+ functions ?

Thanks & Regards,

PS

Answers (0)