cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to view purchase orders in SNC for the supplier

0 Kudos

Hi folks,

iam facing the problem of unable to view purchase orders in the supplier portal for my supplier.

ECC 6.0, PI 7.0, SCM 5.0 are the systems being used.

scenario is like :

for plant 1000, purchase order is created on vendor 1100 and idoc sent to PI successfully

also in PI in the integration builder i find messages saying successfully sent to SCM system

SLG1 transaction in SCM says message received successfully, (in the log i can see the plant, supplier, order no and order details)

when i try to login to supplier view with supplier login, iam unable to view the orders,

please let me know if iam missing any thing in this regard.

cheers.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Can you check the user is assigned to supplier business partner organization.

Check the master data :Transportation lane and means of transport is valid or not.

In SNC go to transaction code SXI_MONITOR and check the ReplenishmentOrderNotification_In XML is scuessful.

If yes then login to supplier view and go to Purchase order menu click on Purchase overview and check.

Regards,

Nikhil

0 Kudos

thanks for the quick reply,

i have all the settings perfectly fine. but unable to view orders for supplier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

If all master data setting and user assignment is proper then check the roles.

Try to give SAP_ALL role to the user and check whether ur able to see the purchase order.

Regards,

Nikhil

0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

i have already given SAP_ALL role to the user and check whether ur able to see the purchase order.

can you correct me if iam wrong : by default all SNC related orders are in 000 version right ?

let me know if iam missing any thing important

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Normally this type of problem you will get only when user assignment or master data is not proper.

All master data should be assigned to model 000 and automatically it will assigned to version 000 if you have CIF from R/3 to SNC.

Just double check your master data:

1)Location supplier is assigned to business partner organization supplier

In your case supplier 1100 should be assigned supplier business partner organization 0000001100.

You can check by go to transaction code:/n/SAPAPO/LOC3 click on display button and in general tab check business partner filed it should be value 0000001100.

2)Your supplier user should be assigned to BP org 0000001100.

You can go to transaction code:/n/SCA/USRPRTASSIGN and assigned your user.

3)Check transportation lane for product and means of transport is valid and it should be assigned to Model 000.

4) Product master in SNC tcode:/N/SAPAPO/MAT1 check whether it is assigned to Model 000 with plant 1000.

Regards,

Nikhil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Could you check queues

smq1 and smq2 ????

Does your xml posted successfully in SNC(SXI_MONITOR)... Can you open the payload document

inbound message-payloads-maindocument

Check thoroughly whether any error information ????

Check whether commit of xml is proper, or else refresh PI cache

For your internet user and the xml rfc user(user who is pushing the data into SNC), check whether any update errors are available in so01(inbox)

It could be a temporary problem, deactivate activate your supplier service in SICF. Could be problem with binding issue

Just to make sure data is sitting in SNC

Check this table

/1OM/ORDR7MP3100

Give your po number in field order no

If you find, then it is problem with binding...If you dont find, then the xml update process has issue

Kindly let us know the results

Best Regards

Vinod

Best Regards

Vinod