cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the valuation class of a material which having the stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to change the valuation class of a material which having the valuated stock .

I have done the all the below steps required to nullify the valuated stock

1.Issue the Valuated stocks in the in the previous period (i,e on 31/03/2011) by MB1A+201 movt + cost centre (tooked any one).

Pl corrrect if ia mwrong here.

2.Close the all Open purchase orders or delivery schedule lines.

3.Deleted the Production orders for which a goods movement has already taken place

After doing all the above steps, Still system is not allowed to make the changes in the valuation class .

Pl. provide the solution

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mauro_bianchi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1. First be sure that no stocks in actual AND previous period exist ! see note 30656, with an example how to get zero stocks.

2. SE16 ->table EKPO. Select all po items of the related material. If you find items with LOEKZ <> 'L' you have to delete them in

ME22.

3. SE16 ->table AFPO. Select all items of the related material/plant. If you find at least one item, change of val.clss. is not possible. You have to archive these production order(s) (see note 146241).

This hard restriction is necessary as inconsistencies in account assignment will follow after change of val.cass, when proceeding follow up functions of a po item before and after changing valuation class.

Regards,

Mauro

former_member212745
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.Close the all Open purchase orders or delivery schedule lines.

2.Deleted the Production orders for which a goods movement has already taken place.

3. Down the stock using MoT 562.

After this change the valuation class and again upload the same stock using 561.

This may help you.

Regards,

Amol