Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_PBSRVAPS_CHANGEKEYFIGVAL2 not working when used in CIF

vt_vt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have used bapi BAPI_PBSRVAPS_CHANGEKEYFIGVAL2 in one of the APO CIF inbound enhancements. Itu2019s being used to update a key figure value when an order is created in ECC. Strange thing here is when I process the inbound CIF Queue in Debug mode it will update the key figure value and if itu2019s processed normal itu2019s not updating the key figure value. Same data is used for debug and normal process no change in any parameter.

Just wondering if any one come across this issue and had any fix for this. Am sure somewhere itu2019s not committing properly and I donu2019t see any restriction to use this bapi in CIF enhancements.

This BAPI suppose to execute automatic commits and we donu2019t need to specify any commit. Just for testing purpose have used commits(though am not suppose to use commits in enhancements, used just to see the behavior) after the bapi call and didnu2019t help.

Appreciate your inputs on this.

Thanks,

VT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vt_vt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

Thanks for your response. I donu2019t see any reason to not to use this bapi in CIF. This gets triggered in inbound side of APO when an order is created in ECC.

Thanks,

VT

vt_vt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Found the reason for this issue this bapi always uses internal commit and internal commit is contradicting with the CIF sim session whichc cauing the problem . this need's to be fixed by SAP in bapi else it can not be used for external commits.

Thaks,

VT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Check the following:

1)Are you sending the trasaction data from R/3 in CFM2 or in CFM3,

2) Check whether this Bapis is applicable for CFM2 and CFM3

It must be asigned to CFM2 and normally without debuggin you must have trasferred in CFM3 ( Background job)

Corect me if iam wrong.

Best Regards,

Chandu.