cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Control compatibility on Netweaver Java server 7.02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we have a running SAP NW Portal upgrade project, we would like to upgrade our NW Java server from 7.0 SP16 to 7.0 EHP2 (SP level will be decided later). On this NW Java server we also have a GRC Access Control 5.3 installation, with SP7 Patch 1 level.

We found a note (Note 1433940 - Access Control compatibility on Netweaver Java server 7.01) that desribes the compatibility of Access Control 5.3 and NW Java server 7.01. It says that you must install at a minimum AC 5.3 SP10 to have a validated AC version on 7.01 Java server.

What about NW Java server 7.02? What is the mimimum AC SP level on 7.02?

Unfortunately we haven't found any note or forum thread about it, but we have to calculate the AC SP effort requirement if it is necessary in our project, so I would appriciate your help in answering this question.

Thanks,

Peter Lenzser

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frank,

thanks for the information. I've opened an OSS message, I hope I'll get a clear answer, and we don't have to postpone our portal upgrade project due to GRC 5.3 compatibility issues.

BR,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Péter,

Did you get any guidance back from SAP with your OSS message.

BR

Dan

frank_bannert
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

the point to look at is the Product Availability Matrix under service.sap.com/pam

There max NW 7.0 EHP1 is supported for the java platform.

Only thing you could do is to open an OSS message to clarify if and when it will be supported.

Best,

Frank