cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc all segments not generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Everyone,

I am doing File to Multple IDOC scenario.Multiple Idocs are generated successfully but only one segment fields are coming.I used 5 segments while doing mapping.

E1KNA1M

E1KNVVM

E1KNVPM

E1KNB1M

E1KNB5M.

only E1KNA1M segment turned into GREEN,remaining 4 segments are still showing as GREY color only.but i mapped some fileds in all those 4 segments with source fields.IDOC also generated without errors.I need to get remaining 4 segments fields also.I couldn't find what the error is.Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get generate the fields of a segment and the segment occurence is 0...unbounded

then you need to map the source field based on which the no of target segment has to be occured. if there is no such source field then need to map the constant to the target segment so that fields under that segment will get generated in the target mapping..

Hope this clears your query..

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for all of u r quick replys n helpful answers....i am trying to fix the problem based on all of u r suggestions.....

vinay

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

If you need all the segments in all the idocs then map a consntat value for the segments.

If you want the segments to come only if they have the element values, then put a mapping condition to check if a particular value exists in the element or not and createif it exists.

Best Regards,

Ravikanth Talagana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinay,

this could becaue of your contect settings. please check the context of each segement generation and use split by value whereever its required.

Cheers

Hidayat

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the mapping of that segment...

you might have to use a splitbyvalue function to create context changes

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/21/3bb8c495125e4eb5969f0377885fe0/frameset.htm