cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calcualtion problem for Accumulated bal KF in BEx Query designer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In My Bi report there is field called Accumulated balances.I would like to display as follows:

IN the below example the accumulated balance per account should display as balance at last month of year where as overall result should display as total of individual accumulated balances per each account

GL account Month Accumulated balance

1000 1 100

1000 2 200

Result 200

2000 1 300

2000 2 400

Result 400

over all result 600(400+200)

I have tried some combination in key figure properties under calulation tab but i am unable to get the required output.

Please guide me

Thanks&Regards,

narasimha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You could try create a CKF with the exception aggregation of MAX value and for the exception characteristic select 0gl_account.

This will display the MAX value for the month, except for the gl_account it should aggregate (sum) as expected.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Diogo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

define a CKF for Accumulated balance and in the exception aggregation define it as Max for char GL account,

The report values will remain as such only when it is displaying result that this will come into picture and will show result as 200 for GL acc 1000 and 400 for GL accoutn 2000. The overall result will be shown as 600.

regards,

Arvind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In result of each account i am getting result as you suggested but in over all result i am getting maximum value ie 400 only instead of 600.

Please provide your valuable suggestions.

Thanks&Regards,

narasimha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Open the CKF goto the tab Calculations.

Set Calculate result as "Total". Save the CKF.

The results will be ok.

regards,

Arvind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Arvind,Calculation result as Total is not working because this option is giving sum of all months and sum of all gl accounts at bottom which is not my requirement.

Thanks&Regards,

narasimha.