cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminder mail through actions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a problem regarding the reminder mail issue.I have been asked to do the reminder mail through actions.Could you please explain the whole procedure so that I can implement this thing.

Puneet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check action ACTIVITY_REMINDER_MAIL of action profile ACTIVITY. You can use the same smartform if it suits you. You just have so set conditions for triggering action.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the answer.But I am totally confused regarding the Conditions associated with it.When I put a schedule condition or a start condition,Then how do I recognise that it is correct or not.Thats why I asked for the complete procedure so that I can understand where I am going wrong.

I know it will take some effort but it is very important because it is one of the most prioratised issues as of now and my job is at stake.So you can understand how important it is.Please comply.

Puneet

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This blog is about the thing you are asking for: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/15438. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] It is a bit old but stil the concept is the same.

If you will have any specific questions, just ask.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Thanks for this wonderful illustration on Actions.I will just run through these steps.If I have any difficulties,I will let you know.Thanks again.

Puneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I am getting the mails.One last question,Is it possible to send the mail to a group of people at the same time rather than a single person.if Yes,then please specify.Thanks

Puneet

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, it is possible. Under tab Processing details you set details for processing. In sub-tab Copy recipient you can define multiple recepients and the channel by which they receive notification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Robert,

I am not finding any sub tab by the name copy recipients in the tab processing details..Please help me out.

Puneet

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm using crm 7.0, sp 9. In old version i think it was possible to define only one recepient in this way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Robert,

Thanks for all the help.I really appreciate your efforts.Thanks

Puneet