cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Rec 6.04 Doubts with transaction pa48.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on E-Rec 604 with seperated standalone e-rec system.

When I run pa48 transaction y realized that I have two doubts.

First of them is that if there is a customizing table to change the action type wich propose for the two options, New hire and Internal movility.

I know that using the combo I can change if I need another action type, but I suppose that there must be one table to customize that so I can´t find it.

The other problem is that when I chosse a candidate for a New Hire in the secuence of infotipes in the action type 01 (New Hire) there is the 0006 infotipe in the secuence and in our client this infotipe should not be appear. When I go to see the infogroup that is used in this action type the infotype 0006 doesn´t in the list, so I imagine that there is any dynamic action which is the responsible of that... But I can´t find it... And we want to delete it...

Could someone guide me, please?.

Best Regards,

Esther

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Esther,

Sorry, there happened a transposed digits - the correct table is T752F.

Regards

Nicole

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Esther,

The action type defaulted in PA48 is always the first one from table T572F.

IT0006 is a pre-requisite infotype in E-Recruiting, so we send the address from the external candidate to HR and request it also if the internal candidates are then transported to E-Recruiting back.

Regards

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more time, many thanks Nicole.

But I don´t understand you with the information of T572F. Perhaps there is a mistake in one leter or something like that, because this table doesn´t trates about action types, does it?.

Best regards,

Esther