cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infotype 0008.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

An hiring action was run for a new employee and subsequent information was input in PA30.Along with other information wage-type was filled in Infotype 0008.

Problem: When we check the corresponding transparent table SE16, PA0008 we are unable to find wage type amounts wage type number and wage type text is available in the table. But when we retrieve the same in PA30 we get all the information along with wage-type sand amount.

Can someone help me this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

NLR Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN PA0008, amount will only store for those wage types which are not indirectly valuated. If a wage type is indirectly valuated then it will just store the INVAL module. When you try to retrieve it into PA30, system reads the INVAL and do the calculation by itself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

All the wage types are indirectly valuated, you said all the values are stored in INVAL module.

IN PA0008, amount will only store for those wage types which are not indirectly valuated. If a wage type is indirectly valuated then it will just store the INVAL module. When you try to retrieve it into PA30, system reads the INVAL and do the calculation by itself.

its Indian payroll project.

I have maintained V_T539J for basic salary with ANSAL AND PRZNT for % based wagetypes.

Thank you,

Srinivas

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RP_FILL_WAGE_TYPE_TABLE this functional module will helps in order to get the Indirect valuation wage types

the above functional module willl helps to valuate the wage type indirectly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindra,

Just checked in se37 RP_FILL_WAGE_TYPE_TABLE and all the wagetypes are paputated in table PPBWLA. There is no values or entries in PP0008.

Since values are not in the database table PA0008 from which we retrieve the data for programming. How do we get the data into the database table?

In pa30 we are able to see the all the wagetypes and amounts.

Thank you,

Srinivas

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to take back up of IT0008

or

to get the indirectly valuated amounts from IT0008 to check the values use AdHoc Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After u enter the se16 screen, you will find Width of Output List there give the value as 999 instead of 250. this will resolve the issue.

Regards,

SAPUUSER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAPUUSAR,

I have tried but the amount fields are not updating

All the wage types are indirectly valuated, you said all the values are stored in INVAL module.

its Indian payroll project.

I have maintained V_T539J for basic salary with ANSAL AND PRZNT for % based wagetypes.

Thank you,

Srinivas