SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra checks on transaction PIQSTM

former_member276384
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Is there any way to perform some checks of the data at saving time. I need to perform some checks with the "Itentification Nos." tab but I have not find any User-Exit/BADI to do that.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jordi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jordi,

You can use BADI 'Partner_update'.

Best Regards,

Prabhat Singh

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jordi,

You can use BADI 'Partner_update'.

Best Regards,

Prabhat Singh

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jordi,

In addition to the answer of Prabhat hereby 3 extra possible Badi's that you can examine for your requirements:

- BUPA_IDENT_CHECK Additional Checks for Business Partner - Iden

- BUPA_IDENT_UPDATE SAP BP: Identification Numbers

- RSCRM_BUPA_CREATE Change to Business Partner Data before Creation

Best regards,

Rob

former_member276384
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your replies, but unfortunatelly it seems than none of these BADIs apply for transaction PIQSTM.

Regards,

Jordi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jordi,

If I remember correctly there is a way to do this. We've done the same for the delta mechanism of BW. Whenever an Infotype is changed, we call a function module that updates the BW delta queue.

The SAP table for this is T779W. There is also a customer table for this: T779X. I don't remember if the COMMIT has been done at that time-point already or not....you would have to check. Maybe this is what you are looking for?

Jeroen

Edited by: Jeroen Boeracker on May 23, 2011 2:38 PM

former_member276384
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jeroen,

that's an interesting point that I didn't knew but, as far as I know the IDs are not stored on infotypes and stored on BUT0ID table instead.

Regards,

Jordi

former_member276384
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've found the way to do the extra checks on the ID numbers on PIQSTM transaction.

Just go to transaction BUS3 and select the BUP520 view and then, for PSCM application, you can replace the PAI function module HRIQ_ST_BP_ID_NO_SYNC_CHECK with a new customer FM to handle the desired checks.

Regards,

Jordi

0 Kudos

Hi Jordi,

Thanks for sharing the solution with us!

br

Rob