cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the Plan & Actual Rates and Quantities calculate through Template Alloc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have facing one query regarding Template allocation for OH (Over Head ) calculation.

How the Plan & Actual Rates and Quantities calculate through Template Allocation for OH Calculation .

My requirement is Cost Center/Activity Type combination.

From where OH Rate & OH Quantity coming for Plan and

From where OH Rate & OH Quantity coming for Actual.

Also how the system will be calculated both Plan & Actual.

I am awaiting for your kind perusal.

Thanks,

KBR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Purchase of Costing Templates are to do advance calculations. We can use templates for overhead allocation , formula planning , assessment , distribution etc ..

What we do with the template is differentiated by the enviornment of the template . For overhead allocation.. enviornment "1" is for plan and enviornment "9" is for actual.

1. Enter the name of the template and environment 001

2. Inside the template Type = Cost Center / Activity Type

3. Description = as you please

4. Object = (copy and paste, replace the name of the cost center and activity with yours)

SenderCostCenter = 'XXXXXX' AND

SenderActivityType = 'AAAA'

or you can use the screen in bottom right to input the formula

5. Plan Quantity = There can be many formulas used. You have to see what formula is used by your client .Like:-

BomItemAlternativeQuantity( AlternativeQuantityUnit =

MaterialBaseQuantityUnit, ConditionField = BomItemComponents,

ComparisonValue = 'XXXXXX' )

6. Plan Activation = ACTIVE

7. Actual Quantity = Formula

OrderMaterialQuantityConf( Material = 'XXXXX' )

6. Actual Activation = ACTIVE

Assignment of the Template

1. Create a OH Key using SPRO > Controlling > Prod Cost Controlling > Product Cost Planing > Basic Settings for Material Costing > Overhead > Define OH Keys

2. In Transaction OKZ2 Create OH group and assign that to the OH Key created in 1

3. Create Cost Sheet (only code and name) in SPRO > Controlling > Prod Cost Controlling > Product Cost Planing > Basic Settings for Material Costing > Overhead > Define Costing Sheets

4. In Transaction KTPF assign Controlling Area : Costing Sheet : OH Key : Template Environment : Template

5. In material master costing 1 view assign the OH group to the material (standard cost estimate reads this)

6. In the master data of the order assign the costing sheets and OH key etc so that the actual template allocation can happen.

Execution

Plan template is not required to be executed. At the time when you run CK11N or CK40N it is taken care of.

Actual Template allocation can be done with transaction CPTA - Individual Processing and CPTD - Collective Processing

I hope you would find this useful and you can further explore templates for the various formulae that you can define using th bottom right hand side in the screen of CPT1 to create magic in allocation. What I told here is very basic.

Please revert back in case you have doubts and also in case the formulae do not work

Regards

Sarada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My issue is closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarada, I am executing CPTD for new plants but no process orders sellected, what may be the reason, pl. advice how to check,

pl. guide for OH allocation thriough Template,

Thanks,

Nilesh