cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while navigating in WD application :(

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Am new to Web Dynpro and have just finished the demo Quiz Application.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/5d/f42fef2eec724597a03b6bcc670c2c/frameset.htm

Am working in SAP NWDS 7.0 and am facing 2 problems here:

1. While executing, when I click on the Quiz Start button, i get an error saying:

<b>com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Cannot navigate via outbound plug StartQuesionOut of view WelcomeView because there is no navigational link attached to it</b>

I have gone through each & evey step of this demo on help page and failed to find the missing link here....

I can see the link in the Navigation Model, the links do appear within the viewset.

Had also referred to this forum post but in vain.

Can anyone please guide me find the problem....

Awaiting Reply.

Thanks & Warm Regards,

Ritu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem arises because the WelcomeView exists by itself in the Window and also within the viewset. The view outside the viewset doesn't have navigation plugs and it's default property is set to true. So when you run the application, the copy outside the viewset runs. If you set the default property of the viewset to true, it will fix the problem.

Don't know if anyone is still watching this but...

Cheers,

Ross

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Open the window modeler, check all plugs and the navigation links between them. If it still does not work, delete and recreate the plugs and links.

Armin