Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Painter/Writer Display SKF and G/L expenses using CCSS table

former_member438773
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need to create Report painter/Writer report to display SKF and G/L expense line items for particular cost center in one report. I am using CCSS table while creating report.Please share your experiences how can i acheive the SKF and expensesd line items.I tried to create report selecting SKF and G/L account in rows with one option and another option is Cost element in one row and G/L account in column1.Both ways the i tried but system is not showing SKF details. By the way SKF is activated in CCSS table.

Please help to look in to the abovve issue.

Thanks & Best Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

you can use 2 sections.

First section the cost element as rows, values in columns (ACtual, Target deviation,...)

2nd section the stat. key figures in rows, the quantities in columns (Actual, Plan, deviation,...)

Best regards, Christian

former_member438773
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Many thanks for your kind advise.

Is there any provision in report painter/writer reports to pass the value from one section to other section. Is it possible?

Can you please share your ideas with us.

Thanks & Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as per my knowledge you can display a SKF in one report section and double-click each cell you need in other sections. Thus this cell gets a "flag" and can be used in other sections for calculating formulas (which can be in the simplest way the stat. key figure itself if you want to display the SKF in another section).

Best regards, Christian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Why you want to create this report?? Its already there (S_ALR_87013611)

You need to add a separate section from the Menu Options for GLs, SKFs, Act Types, etc

br, Ajay M