Did you mean: 

UI is not showing Product Catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are working on SRM7.0 with MDM 7.1.

We have one Development environment for MDM

Development and Quality environment for SRM

When Iu2019m connecting same catalog from SRM development system it is displaying properly u201CSRM-MDM Product catalogu201D

Whereas when Iu2019m connecting same catalog from SRM Quality system it is displaying as u201CSRM-MDM service Catalogu201D

I have checked changing the Service/Product radio button in UI. But still the problem exist

Please let me know is there other setting which Iu2019m missing

Regards

Subhash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

when u are changing the product / service radio button - make sure u are doing so for the correct user (check drop box at top of same screen)

for knowing the correct user - check the username param in the IMG of SRM (catalog webservice definition)

thanks

-Adrivit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is the same repository which i'm using in SRM Quality system.I have checked all settings as per your suggestion.

MDM development is connected to both SRM Development and Quality.Development is working fine

Regards

Subhash

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

If you are speaking of the catalog description 'link' in the shopping wizard etc, this text is defined in each system seperately, please check the catalog entry in SPRO to make sure the description is correctly defined there.

Regards,

Jason