cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to capitalize the AUC from project to Fixed Asset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I created AUC automatically from WBS and i have settled that WBS with CJ88. But when i try to capitalize it to Fixed asset via AIBU, i am unable to do it. The system throws the error message as

Line item settlement is not possible for asset MY02 36 0

Message no. AW050

Diagnosis

You want to carry out line item settlement of an asset under construction. This transaction can only be carried out for assets with active line item management.

However, line item settlement is not active in the asset class of asset 36 0 (company code MY02).

If the asset is an asset under construction belonging to an investment measure, then you should carry out the settlement using order or project settlement.

Procedure

Check the setting for 'status of AuC' in the definition of the asset class.

-

Currently asset class settings was investment measure in "status of AUC". I choose this because i want to create a AUC automatically from WBS. If i choose line item settlement in asset class, then i can't assign that asset class to investment profile which inturn i am unable to create AUC automatically from WBS.

Please help me sort out this issue asap.

Regards

Vetri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vetri,

The reason for this error is most of the time that the field ANLA-XOPVW for this asset is not flagged. Please check this in table ANLA.

OR

In T.code OAOA check your AuC Asset Class whether your asset class is selected Line Item Settlement. If you have selected Line Item settlement after creating an asset and posting has been alsready done for the asset it won't help you.

The Line Item Settlement indicator should be active when the Asset Master is created and the postings are made to it. If this is the case, reverse the postings made to this asset - Create a New AUC - Make the postings Again - Then try AIAB.

I hope this will clear your conecpt and will help you to solve your issue.

If you have any doubts feel free to share.

Regards,

Pankaj A Bhalerao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

If i select the Line item settlement in Asset class, i cant assign that asset class in investment profile. If i dont have asset class in investment profile, AUC will not create automatically from WBS. Hence, i have to select investment measure in Asset class. Is there any other way to capitalize the AUC created from project to Fixed asset?

Regards

Vetri