Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

ZF2 Invoice Creation for Down Payment Order

Dear All ,

Kindly give me your inputs on the following issue .

1. Sales order - ZOR with net value of 1500.00 with material Item cat - TAO- Milestone-Bill.Plan. In item data billing plan tab , i have maintained Rs 500 as down payment , for billing doc type - FAZ with Rule in billing plan/invoice plan "05" and Date description"0009-Down payment".

In 2nd line i have maintained values for ZF2 customer invoice with Rule in billing plan/invoice plan "05" and Date description"0008-Closing Invoice". with billing block "02" and fpr value RS1000.00

2. I have created FAZ invoice for Rs 500 and posted the same in F-29 and posted the document .

3. I have created delivery and completed PGI for the same

4. Removed the billing block and tried to create ZF2 customer invoice , the invoice is created with "ZERO" value .

Also tried by changing by Rule in billing plan/invoice plan "03" and Date description"0008-Closing Invoice". with billing block "02" and for value RS1500.00. In this case the invoice is created for Rs 1500.00.

As per SAP Std , while creating ZF2 invoice . TWO line items should created

1. for Rs 500 and another for Rs 1000.00

Note : I have not changed any configuration settings and am using the same SAP settings .

Kindly help me on this issues with your valuable inputs as i need to deliver the same today .

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Regards

Veera

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question