cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZF2 Invoice Creation for Down Payment Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

Kindly give me your inputs on the following issue .

1. Sales order - ZOR with net value of 1500.00 with material Item cat - TAO- Milestone-Bill.Plan. In item data billing plan tab , i have maintained Rs 500 as down payment , for billing doc type - FAZ with Rule in billing plan/invoice plan "05" and Date description"0009-Down payment".

In 2nd line i have maintained values for ZF2 customer invoice with Rule in billing plan/invoice plan "05" and Date description"0008-Closing Invoice". with billing block "02" and fpr value RS1000.00

2. I have created FAZ invoice for Rs 500 and posted the same in F-29 and posted the document .

3. I have created delivery and completed PGI for the same

4. Removed the billing block and tried to create ZF2 customer invoice , the invoice is created with "ZERO" value .

Also tried by changing by Rule in billing plan/invoice plan "03" and Date description"0008-Closing Invoice". with billing block "02" and for value RS1500.00. In this case the invoice is created for Rs 1500.00.

As per SAP Std , while creating ZF2 invoice . TWO line items should created

1. for Rs 500 and another for Rs 1000.00

Note : I have not changed any configuration settings and am using the same SAP settings .

Kindly help me on this issues with your valuable inputs as i need to deliver the same today .

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Regards

Veera

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veera

Please go through the following links which will help you to solve your problem

http://www.sap-img.com/financial/how-down-payments-are-configured.htm

Please check for condition type AZWR which is down payment settlement , it has requirement as 2 and calc type as 48 acct key as ERL

Regards

Srinath

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

BillingPlanType: 01 - Milestone Billing

Date category: 02 - Closing Invoice

Date descript.: 0008 - Closing Invoice

Billing rule: 3

Fixed date: <Blank>

Billing block: 02 - Billing Type

As per SAP Std , 
while creating ZF2 invoice . 
TWO line items should created
1. for Rs 500 and another for Rs 1000.00

As per my experience, there will not be 2 line items in single invoice.

Whereas these are 2 individual items in 2 individual invoice.

Its milestone billing.

That means when milestone is reached, accordingly customers are invoiced.

Check in your Billing plan setting, both the milestones

- have different characteristics

- individual item category.

- In OVBJ, individual Billing Plan Type & Dates

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash ,

Based on your inputs , i have made the configuration chnages and was able to create FAZ - downpaymnat document and have posted the incomming payment in F-29 referening FAZ invoice no and the Sales order no and line item of the sales order .

Then i tried to create ZF2 invoice I am not able to get 2 line items , i am only getting PR00 1500 and not getting another line item AZWR -500.00 . The net value is still showing as 1500.00 .

Pleae let me know if i need to do any configuration settimgs .

Thanks in advance for your help .

Regards

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm have exactly the same scenario and am getting exactly the same results, trying to get things working with the standard settings first of all:

As an example, I have a Billing Plan at Header Level which has two billing plan items tems (there is only a single order item):

The Net Value is 255.08

Bill Date DTDS Value Bill Rule Bill Status Date Cat Bill Type

15.06.2011 0009 Down payment 50.00 5 C 04 FAZ

15.06.2011 0008 Closing Invoice 255.08 3 A 02 F2

My FAZ Bill Doc has been created and the down payment has been posted in F-29 and is therefore cleared. However, when I remove the bill block and create the F2 invoice, based on SAP help I was expected two items, one for 255.08 and one containing the cleared downpayment. However, I only see a single item for 255.08. Condition AWZR is not shown in the pricing either.

I've checked and double checked the confiig settings on the SD side (copy control etc), my FI colleague says things are correct on his side. Am I missing something very obvious here? Should my F2 billing doc contain two items or do I post the F2 billing document and the FI side deal with things?

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated!!

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer following SDN thread and follow response provided related to copying control settings

-

Apologies for delayed response.

If it solves your requirement or any other way you had achieved your requirement.

Kindly update the forum & close the thread.

Thanks & Regards

JP