cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does SAP supports transport of TPZ files from PI7.11 to XI3.0 ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does SAP supports transport of TPZ files from PI7.11 to XI3.0 ???

because after Pasting PI7.11 .tpz files into import directory of Development XI3.0 .. I am not able to find these files into ID/IR -Tools - Import ?

What could be reason ??

Regards

PS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't think this would be possible.

Logically thinking, these two versions are different in a lot of ways, so would not support in 3.0

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr,

I think in the same way written by Shiladitya.

But... because i'm so curious... Tomorrow, i'll be try to do this!

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The TPZ developments done in a higher version will not work in lower version.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved .. Thanks for replies guys.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the prompt replies guys ..

can any one please provide any sap note or any sap written conformation for the same .

Do the needful .

Regards

PS

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have check this note :Note 1247043 - Release Restrictions for EHP 1 for SAP NetWeaver PI 7.1

BC-XI-CON-SOP

No release

XI 3.0 message protocol in the SOAP adapter

Supported with EHP 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1 (version abbreviated with 7.11 from now on) is the XI 3.0 message protocol in the SOAP adapter for the communication between an Advanced Adapter Engine version 7.11 and ABAP proxies generated in the SAP NetWeaver Process Integration versions 3.0, 7.0, 7.10, 7.11; Advanced Adapter Engine version 7.11 and 7.10; SAP Partner Connectivity Kit version 7.11 and below, Java SE Adapter Engine 7.11 and below, Integration Server 7.11. However for all above listed scenarios the following functions are currently not supported: Acknowledgements, Transport & message level security, Principal propagation, Bulk support on sender-side, HTTP destinations support. Not supported with EHP 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1 is the XI 3.0 message protocol in the SOAP adapter for the communication between an Advanced Adapter Engine version 7.11 and Java proxies, Integration Server 7. 10 and below.

( Changed at 18.12.2009 )

Regards

Pothana

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
What could be reason ??

PI supports backward compability meaning objects of XI3.0 can be upgraded to PI7.11

However there is no forward compability offered meaning XI 3.0 not able to support the configuration of PI7.11 objects.