cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC CUP Error creating request

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am facing issue while creating request on CUP. Error message " Error Creating Request" .

Log file :

Caused by: com.sap.sql.log.OpenSQLException: The SQL statement "SELECT "EMAILID","EML_FROM","EML_TO","SUBJECT","MSG_NEW","REQID","STAGE","EMAIL_TYPE" FROM "VIRSA_AE_EMLLOG" WHERE "REQID" = ? AND "STAGE" = ? AND "EMAIL_TYPE" = ? AND "STATUS_FLAG" = ?" contains the semantics error[s]: - 1:53 - the column >>REQID<< is undefined in the current scope

- 1:60 - the column >>STAGE<< is undefined in the current scope

- 1:67 - the column >>EMAIL_TYPE<< is undefined in the current scope

- 1:105 - the column >>REQID<< is undefined in the current scope

- 1:121 - the column >>STAGE<< is undefined in the current scope

- 1:137 - the column >>EMAIL_TYPE<< is undefined in the current scope

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.common.StatementAnalyzerImpl.check(StatementAnalyzerImpl.java:38)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.common.StatementAnalyzerImpl.preprepareStatement(StatementAnalyzerImpl.java:101)

at com.sap.sql.sqlj.common.runtime.StatementAnalyzer.preprepareStatement(StatementAnalyzer.java:62)

at com.virsa.ae.dao.sqlj.EmailLogDAO_SJStatements.getSqlStatement(EmailLogDAO.java:978)

at com.virsa.ae.dao.sqlj.EmailLogDAO.findAllForEmailTypeAndReqidAndStageAndStatus(EmailLogDAO.sqlj:478)

Please help to resolve ASAP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help Guys... i am running near deadline....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked your Number Range Config? The log says issue with request ID -

the column >>REQID<< is undefined in the current scope

Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the number range are correct. Also this is my first request creation in GRC CUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume that it is a new implementation as you say that it is your first request creation.Please check if CUP configurations are correct and workflow configurations are done properly.

Configurations to be checked-

1.GRC Patch and RTAs are in sync.

2. Initial data files uploaded and CUP upgrade is done.

3. message file is uploaded in RAR.

4. End-user personalization, Custom Fields and other request configurations are done.

5. Workflow is maintained properly.Support, Email Reminder and other configuration are done.

If all configurations are correct still it is giving error, then raise a ticket with SAP.

Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if number range is maintained correct. Sometimes two requests are submitted at the same time and one request number is locked but not created. In that case new request will not be created.

You may create a new number range starting last request number + 1 and deactivate old one.

Regards,

Sabita