cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTRASTAT, Program: RVEXDAIE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a problems regarding to purchase orders by launching the INTRASTAT monthly report. Program: RVEXDAIE.

I´ve orders that does not appear in the request list from Intrastat. Theese orders have not received the invoice or it is pending posting. I need them to appear.

The obligation to report the movement, born at the time that exist the movement of goods (according to Resolution 2320 of January 27, 2009) and not at the time of receipt and / or posting of the invoice.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mauro_bianchi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hola Monica,

As I know, report RVEXDAIE has been replaced by report RVEXCUES (transaction VEI9) to create intrastat declaration file with CUSDEC format (instead of old sequential file) fit for EDI processing.

Please refer to RVEXCUES and check if it works.

Regards,

Mauro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, but it doesn´t work.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

whatever you get with RVEXDAIE is based on the selection done with MEIS transaction.

you can customize how SAP shall do the selection,

Customizing path:

Materials Management > Purchasing > Foreign Trade/Customs > Periodic Declarations > Control Data > Run Data Selection Control > select the respective entry and branch to the detail screen > in field 'selection conditions', you have the following options:

' ' Goods receipt and invoice will be considered

'A' Shipping notification and invoice will be considered

'B' Only invoice will be considered

More info in OSS Note 213765 - @19@ System logic selection Intrastat - arrivals

Answers (0)