cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in QM01 T code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Transaction QM01 / QM02, notification type Q1, udner subject TAB, while entering the sales office, system giving error "Entry 1001 does not exist in TVKBZ (check entry)" Message no. 00058. I have checked the table TVKBZ and found that sales org already maintained with sales office. Plz suggest how I can resolve this.

regards,

sp shukla.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SP,

As you mention that all the codes do exist, perhaps the customization is not maintained.

Follow this path.

SPRO > Enterprise Structure >Assignments >Sales and distribution > Assign Sales Office to sales area

Here you maintain the combination of sales organization, distribution channel, division and sales office respectively which you are using while creating Q1 notification.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I have already written in mail that sales alrea assignment is done.There may be some another reason.

Plz advice.

regards,

sp shukla

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I tried to test it, following are my observation.

1. In TVKBZ table I give input as Sales organization, Distribution channel, Division, and sales office.

2. Here I input the same values which am using for creating Q1 notification.

3. For such cases system is allowing me create notification.

4. But if change any of above values in QM01, and if the same data is not present in TVKBZ with unique combination of Sales organization, Distribution channel, Division, and sales office system throws the same error.

Since you have already ensured this unique combination, it would be interesting to know other facts associated with this.

Letu2019s wait for the experts to comment on this.

Regards,

Anand Rao