Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

iView not found: com.sap.ip.bi.web.portal.integration.launcher

Hi All,

I have transported BexWeb iView from source system to the target system.When i preview the transported iView in target system its showing

-

Portal runtime error.

An exception occurred while processing your request. Send the exception ID to your portal administrator.

Exception ID: 02:13_19/05/11_0032_6350250

Refer to the log file for details about this exception

-

When i check the log i could see the below exception

-

com.sapportals.portal.prt.runtime.PortalRuntimeException: iView not found: com.sap.ip.bi.web.portal.integration.launcher

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.deployment.DeploymentManager.getPropertyContentProvider(DeploymentManager.java:1937)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.PortalComponentContextItem.refresh(PortalComponentContextItem.java:222)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.broker.PortalComponentContextItem.getContext(PortalComponentContextItem.java:316)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.component.PortalComponentRequest.getComponentContext(PortalComponentRequest.java:387)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.connection.PortalRequest.getRootContext(PortalRequest.java:488)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.core.PortalRequestManager.runRequestCycle(PortalRequestManager.java:607)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.connection.ServletConnection.handleRequest(ServletConnection.java:235)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.dispatcher.Dispatcher$doService.run(Dispatcher.java:541)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:246)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.dispatcher.Dispatcher.service(Dispatcher.java:430)

-

Any suggessions?

Naga

Tags:
Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question