Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in synchronous proxy to soap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am doing synchronus proxy to synchronous soap

I am gettin the below error while i am testing.

java stack(RWB)

SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: ErrorCode:104 - updatePerson operation failed: Failed to create context: [LDAP: error code 32 - No Such Object]

exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION -

- updatePerson operation failed: Failed to create context: [LDAP: error code 32 - No Such Object]

19.05.2011 05:30:58 Error Adapter Framework caught exception: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: ErrorCode:104 - updatePerson operation failed: Failed to create context: [LDAP: error code 32 - No Such Object]

Error Delivering the message to the application using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault:

104 - updatePerson operation failed: Failed to create context: [LDAP: error code 32 - No Such Object]. Setting message to status failed.

ABAP STACK(MONI)

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: ErrorCode:104 - updatePerson operation failed: Failed to create context: [LDAP: error code 32 - No Such Object]</SAP:AdditionalText>

Kindly help the same

Edited by: eltonsaranya on May 19, 2011 8:56 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SOAP application not giving response correclty,

check in SXMB_MONI,response message id--Pay load coming or not from SOAP Application.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are getting the response message ID.

but the error like,

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: ErrorCode:104 - updatePerson operation failed: Failed to create context: [LDAP: error code 32 - No Such Object]</

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems like an object/tag is missing in response message, and then it can't create the context node in response message..

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
ErrorCode:104 - updatePerson operation failed: Failed to create context: LDAP: error code 32 - No Such Object</

It seems that you are trying to call an updatePerson operation through the WSDL and the call is failing at this stage.

Can you check if the request send by PI is correct in structure and that the WSDL is not facing any issue (check with the end system developer).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tested message mapping?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have tested