cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

There is a query, regarding inventory please help, thanks in advance.

In our organization we create PO with u201CPu201D as an account assignment, i.e. Project material which will be consumed immediately as you make GRN to WBS element.

Some materials, which are needed for stock, will be ordered through PO using account assignment category u201CQu201D which is Project u2013make to order. After GRN, the material will go into stock item and on issue will be charged to WBS element.

Now my query is, if I had purchased 100 bearings through PO using account assignment category u201CPu201D. After GRN, 100 qty of the material is consumed and charged to WBS element.

Now in SAP total material is consumed, but say for project I had utilized 80 bearings only and remaining 20 qty is physically available.

Now this 20 qty will be kept in stock and later on it will be issued as per the requirement.

Already material is charged once, it should not effect the WBS and its valuation.

How can we achieve this scenario? Please help.

Rgds,

Raja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

with movement 411 Q you can post your 20 from project stock into own stock.

of course this will effect the costs of the WBS, they get reduced by the value of the 20.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In PS are you only managing value and in Inventory are you only managing quantities ?

Thanks

Silas