cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy mapping from 2010 T4 to 2011 T4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am new to this project and I don't have much documentation so some things are quite new to me. Can some one help me in getting from this issue. As I don't know what is copy mapping from 2010 T4 to 2011 T4.

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can go to transaction sm34>VC_596A_F> Choose country version as "07" for canada-->Click on Position > T411(This is T4 for 2011 based on 2010)> Choose it and click on left hand side "Wage type Buckets" now you will able to see the various boxes for T4, choose any box click on left hand side "Wag type Assignment"--> you can see the WT assigned to the boxes.

By default T411 is created by SAP based on 2010 for 2011, but this will be changed during the year end based on the changes released by CRA. Note will be released during the first week of December. You can monitor the year end changes by looking into service market place "service.sap.com/hrcanada" and also reviewing the Master note for 2011 which will be released during October month.

With Regards,

S.Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Thanks much for your help.This really helped me a lot.

I did the same way as prescribed by you but I have some more doubts like:

1) Will all the Cumulation wagetypes are from year 2010 are copied to 2011 by doing this.

2) By doing in the process given by you will complete the mapping part.

3) How we can see that these are mapped from 2010 T4 to 2011 T4.

4) What is the use of this mapping?

5) After selecting T411 in "Wagebuckets" I found all my Cumulation wagetypes do I need to select all the Cumulation wagetypes and I have to do the "wagetype assignemet" for all of them.

Please let me know and once again thank.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

T411 will be already existing in your system, you dont need to copy anything. Based on the year end change T411 will be changed automatically by SAP Note. Only the custom WT which you have mapped in 2010 for various Wage buckets , if required needs to be mapped to T411 Wage bucket as mentioned in my previous step.

I hope it clarifies.

With Regards,

S.Karthik

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Table View V_596I_A.

Better yet, look at Year End Forms in the Payroll > Canada section of the IMG.

Wait until December 2011 before configuring the T4 and T4A forms for 2011 since they may change. The Year-End Note should be available in early December.