cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CK11N

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI mentors,

while running CK11N i am getting the below 2 errors but i maintained OBYC settings. i dont know where i need check further to resolve this. can any one help on this

error 1

Consumption account cannot be determined

Message no. CK322

Diagnosis

Automatic account determination could not find a consumption account with the following criteria:

Chart of accounts : TAML

Transaction : GBB

Valuation/acct modification : /VBR

Material/valuation class : RMITAML1 /3000

Procedure

Check the Customizing settings for account determination.

error2

Costing items for material RMITAML1 in plant TAM1 without cost element.

Message no. CK597

Diagnosis

The itemization for material RMITAML1 in plant TAM1 contains valuation-relevant items without a cost element.

System Response

The costs of these item(s) cannot be included in the cost component split. This means that there will be inconsistencies between the cost component split and the itemization.

Procedure

Check the log for further system messages for material RMITAML1 in plant TAM1. Correct the error and carry out costing again.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

check again your account determination settings via OBYC or look at table T030 for the given key, the required entry is missing. If the account determination works the consumption account / cost element for the material can be found and the second error should also be resolved.

Best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

further when i am updating(GBB-VBR-300) in OBYC without valuation modifier system capturing amounts for raw material in std cost estimation

the problem is only when i am updating raw material acct with combination of valuation modifier(GBB-VBR-3000) system not capturing raw material values in to the std cost estimation

can any one look in to this and thanks for early replay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below is a few reason why you could be receiving CK322.

-Message CK322 is raised when the account assignment fails.

Please check that an account exists in T-OBYC for your material.

The information you need to check that is in the long text of the message.

-the problem might be down to the the unvalued material- .

If you check the BOM, & double clicked into the above material (via item XXXX), the Status/Ing Text tab, contains the field- "Costing Relevncy", could be marked X.

This should not be set for non-valuated materials.

-Please also check if the procurement type is either 'F' or 'X', in this case the system would normally try to find an account under GBB/VBR."

-In principle, the account grouping code is defined over the movement type.

When you execute T-CK11N, the system will simulate movement type 261 for the head material. Therefore the system tries to find an account under transaction GBB and general modification VBR.

Please make sure that the account is maintained for the correct details:

o Chart of accounts

o Transaction

o Valuation/acct modification

o Valuation class

in OBYC.

-In Customising transaction WB03, using the tabstrip "valuation/inv.

managment", the valuation grouping code could be missing for Plant XXXX. As a result, at the time of costing the system is not

able to find the account determination due to the missing valuation grouping code. Please enter the appropriation valuation

grouping code in WB02 and restart costing and the error should not happen anymore.

-Material might be defined as 'procurement type X' in material master. Since the system can not find suitable BOM or routing according to the qty structure control in costing variant, the material has to be valuated with valuation strategy. In this case the material is treated as 'external procurement' - component and valuated with GBB/VBR.

Please define BOM and routing for this material, so that it will costed with quantity structure if this is the case.

regards

Waman