Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GET_TREE_FROM_PRHI not returning all children(WBS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using GET_TREE_FROM_PRHI to fetch all the sub WBS. But this FM is not returning all the children. There are 12 chidren in table PRHI for a particular WBS. But the FM GET_TREE_FROM_PRHI is returning only 10 children. I tried to debug the FM i found out that the FM is not returning child WBS which has 99999999(WBS internal format) in the RIGHT column of PRHI table. What does this 99999999(Invalid WBS) mean?

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Please check the data for your project definition in Cj03. In the basic data tab, check the system / user status to see if there is any difference in the 2 entries that are not getting returned by the function module, in spite of those entries being present in table PRHI.

Regards,

Shyam.

0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Thank you very much for your reply.

If i enter only the project in the initial screen of CJ03 it will not display the 2 entries(Missing WBS) in the WBS list in the subsequent screen.

But if I enter the project and missing WBS in the initial screen of CJ03 it will display the Missing WBS in the WBS list of the subsequent screen.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Problem in config.