cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is NEFT payment and how to sehcduled payment in F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Now i want clarification about NEFT payment process, We can run same as RTGS Or other payment method has maintained for that.

Regards,

seema

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dnt think there is any difference between NEFT and RTGS as far as business process is concerned. No to use same payment method or different one is a business decision. If you have diff payment methods, u'll have more specific control on the mode of payments made. No change as far a F110 is concerned.

Best Regards

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

I try same you suggested but i am not sure about the process :-

Case: 1

I have 2 payment method now 1 is more than 1000 and second is less than 1000

We are create 2 payment method 1 RTGS and 2 NEFT

we assigned also in Vender master data now at the time of Invoice only one payment method was selected how to system get second method please guide me.

Thanks & Regards,

Seema

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did not understand less than 1000 and more than 1000. Do you mean for invoices less than Rs.1000 wil be paid with RTGS and more than Rs.1000 will be paid through NEFT? Guess you are controlling this through payment methods in country minimum and maximum amounts.

Anyways u have to select both the payment methods in vendor master and F110. Also check the invoice also has these payment methods.

Best Regards

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

Your wright but when i run the payment in F110 frist payment method selected by default selection but when invoice payment is more that Rs. 1000 system has to get second payment method but we have to edit the proposal and change the payment method than agian run the payment process F110 than after payment is done, It is wright process.

Thanks & Regards,

Seema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

What is the payment method in the invoice? can you change the payment method in ur invoice. Then give both payment methods in F110 and try.

Best Regards

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

I am not assigned any payment method in invoice because when I assigned RTGS method OR NEFT the document post by this payment method and than we run the F110 error was found payment method assigne. OR when payment more that Rs 1000 system not pick the RTGS payment method. That's why we are not assigned the payment method at the time of post invoice.

Regards,

Seema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

Can you tell me what error you got when you put the payment method in the invoice? In actual scenarios, payment method will be there in the invoice which will be copied from vendor master. User can also change this. Please let me know the error message.

Best Regards

Vimal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi seema

For NEFT Payment process,,Please check the below mentioned link

http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/FAQView.aspx?Id=60

Please refer the below mentioned links

Regards

Praveen P C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen P C,

It means it is online payment wright, how we can implemented the online payment with using NEFT and RTGS payment method please guide me.

Regards,

seema

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Seema,

We have done a project for an INDIAN client regarding NEFT & RTGS payment.

According to them, any payment less that Rs.1 lac has to be processed by NEFT and by RTGS if the amount is more then Rs 1lac.

So we have created to payment method as "N" for NEFT and "R" for RTGS and assigned in the relevant Vendor Masters.

We have written a BTE, which will populate the relevant payment method while posting the Vendor invoice depending on the amount of the invoice i.e system will check , if the amount is more that Rs 1 lac then the system will pick the payment method "R" and if the invoice amount is less that Rs.1 lac then system will pick the payment method "N".

We use to make the payment via EDI.

Hope that this lead will help you.

Do revert for any further clarification.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP 4 ME,

Thanks

I want clarification about the payment process actually I am also create 2 payment method N for NEFT and R For RTGS and assign them vender Master both payment process and Assign in F110 also Now it process will be happen online payment OR we have to do manual process for fund transfer from Bank to other Bank.

Thanks & Regards,

Seema

Please any one reply me.

Edited by: seemacg on Jun 6, 2011 8:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed