cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payslip Smartform display in ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am not able to view my smartform payslip in portal, Below is the process i followed:-

First i tried maintaining it through payslip created in PE51, as below:-

HRFOR: $CEDT$

EDTIN: nnnn(payslip variant name)

EDPDF: Payslip name

With above setting i was able to view pe51 payslip in portal.

But that payslip is not as per client requirement, so we created smartform with logo and all details.

So for displaying smart form, with help from forum and other site, i tried doing below setting:

HRFOR :zxxx(Zsmatform name)

EDTIN:(i am not sure what i need to maintain as variant, as we have smartform created)

EDPDF:zxxx(Zsmartform name)

but when we try to view payslip in portal, we get ERROR "zxxx does not exist".

I saw all thread and information for solving the error. still im not able to get the correct path of displaying it on portal.

There is one Badi under ESSSalary statment notedo i have to do nething with the same.

Request you all to kindly help me for getting this issue solved at earliest.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Zara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Request you all to kindly help me for my issues.

I need your input to solve it.

Thanks & Regards,

Zara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need your help to rectify this error, i have been following up very long for the same:

A critical error has occured. Processing of the service was terminated. Unsaved data has been lost.

Contact your system administrator.

Form xxx does not exist

We are developed our own smart form with logo & below setting are maintained in r/3

HRFOR: under c class>molga>otherwise>RCLAS>ESS->xxx(smartform name)

EDTIN: under>otherwise>SAP&CALC (i dont know what variant i need to put for smartform, so i kept standard only)

EDPDF:- Molga>otherwise>FORML>otherwise>xxx (smartform name)

When i searched on sdn, i got one note 1306980-related to dump of payslip in ess. I applied that note, but still error "xxx does not exist" still come.

i also checked authorization object related to this, but stil not getting solution.

Request you to kindly help me with solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Zara

Former Member
0 Kudos

I feel feature HRFOR: under c class>molga>otherwise>RCLAS>ESS->xxx(smartform name) is only used for PE51 and HRFORMS only. As even i tried in my system for smart form and HRFORM but it is not working for smart form. I feel you can configure PE51 and probably make logo etc layout change in smartform layout. Data will be rendered and publish into Smartform. I haven't find any other option for it. Probably you can check with Siddarath Rajora in ESS forum. May be he can help you.

Edited by: Praveen Tiwari on May 27, 2011 4:39 PM

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Feature HRFOR - keeps $CEDT$

Feature EDTIN - variant to produce remunaration used by RPCEDT?0. This variant would dictate which HR form

(in PE51) to use.

Feature EDPDF - smart form you created with logo. HR Form output produced by remunaration (using EDTIN feature)

is fed into this smart form. For us, the smart-form just has the logo, and the content as is of the HR

form.

Rgds.