How to set restrictions in Crystal Reports in such a way that an end user of a specific branch can see the reports that are built only for that branch and not the reports or other branch? The End users are accessing the reports through Infoview, each branch has its own user name and password to log into the Infoview, but can only view or access the reports generated for only that branch. The reports for other branches wont be visible.
For Ex: The End user of Hyderabad can only see the reports of the Hyderabad branch but not the reports for Mumbai Branch or Rajasthan Branch.
Thanks and Regards,
what you can do is:
- create a folder for each branch
- create a user group for each branch
- create access level for each branch
- link access level to the relevant group and folder
- and save your report per branch in the relevant folder.
Hope it will help,