Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll India_Requiremsnts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts

I have two Clarifications.Kindly help us in this

1.Loan configuration i need to Configure which employee subgroup has what loan, maximum amount for Employee subgroup, installments numbers for loans

2.In Reimburesements, Each employee has different eligibility amount for Different Claims,How to Configue it

For Example

Group 1 : total Eligibility 60,000

Wage types : Petrol, Repair, Car allowances

by Submitting any of above three wage type bills employee can claim amount upto 60,000

Any remaining amount in that will be paid as taxable in the Year end

Group 2 : Eligibility 30,000

Wage types : Petrol , Telephone, Repair

by Submitting any of above three wage type bills employee can claim amount up to 30,000

Any remaining amount in that will be paid as taxable in the Year end

Edited by: HRSAP2011 on May 20, 2011 10:11 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the second req that is claims, follow the steps (make sure for every group for which you have different claims, you need to club them as an allowance grouping) -

a.Make an entry in table V_T7INT7 as a tax code (or use existing as per requirement).

b.Make an entry in the table V_T7INAA against allowance groupings for which claim is required along with Cumulation Type, carry forward period and pay & tax wage type.

c.Map a wage type to the tax code in V_T7INT9.

d.Define the eligibility for the reimbursement type in the following way-

Mainatain the RAP amount of T7INA9 as eligibility amount if INVAL module variant is B or C for the wage type attched to it.

RAP Amount - The RAP amount field indicates the additional or limit value for a wage type amount for Reimbursements, Allowances and Perks. There is an indirect evaluation module INVAL specific to India with its variants. This field is used only for its variants u2018Bu2019 and u2018Cu2019.

u2022Module variant 'B' indicates that the RAP amount is used as a fixed amount in addition to a percentage of base wage type.

u2022Module variant 'C' indicates that the wage type amount is a percentage of base wage type and this cannot exceed the RAP amount.

For module variant A, eligibility amount will come from T510 and for variant D it will be dependent on basic slab, basic limit and other parameter of T7INA7 as well.

Will update for the first in some time.

Edited by: Praveen Tiwari on May 20, 2011 2:09 PM

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer the below link for img steps

http://www.saphrfunctional.org/configuration-of-payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

I have done the configurations but Kindly let me know how to take report on this what is the eligible amount what is paid and what is not paid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Loan configuration i need to Configure which employee subgroup has what loan, maximum amount for Employee subgroup, installments numbers for loans

Fro first req, try these steps -

1. Configure Feature 40LGR to define the loan type based on allowance grouping.

2. Configure feature 40LSL to determining Salary Components for Loan eligibility if required (as it is not mentioned here in ur requirement).

3. Maximum number of loan allowed at a time is controlled by payroll constant LMNL1 but it will be common for every1. You can get this in V_T511K.

4. Same way set LMVAL for Max. amt for loans outstanding. You can get this in V_T511K.

5. At individual loan level u can maintain max outstanding, max no of loan etc. For this configure V_T7INJ3.

6. You can configure Loans Dusbursement Schedule by V_T7INJ5.

I hope it will meet your requirement.