cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spool Logs where some Invoices to be Printed are Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

How can I view the Spool Logs in SAP or in SP01 where the I can check the number of Invoices successfully printed? We found issues when we print invoices currently in the system (thru VF31) and the printing is lacking 3 -5 pages. When Printing, we saw the activity in SP01 tcode but afterwards, we cannot find the entry already. We tried to view SP01 by Spool Requests or Output Requests and tag further selection criteria to ALL, still we cannot find the entries.

How can we know if the Printing was successful in the system? since we only see VF31 turns greens after execution of print.

Thanks for the help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cannot view SP01, as the Logs are already deleted. Only BASIS can get from raw database entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cecilio Cruz II ,

The Spool request will not display in SP01 because

Go to SU01 give the user name and check the Under Default - " Delete after Output" if this option is selected for the user then you will not find log in SP01 , You have to deselect the option and ask user to print again then it will dispaly in SP01.

Thanks

Kiran.GVL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cecilio,

In SP01 - Spool requests - keep blanks for created by , date created and client .

1. If you know the output device just give that device name and try.

2. If you know the created by ( Enter the name ) , remaining all fields blank.

Thanks

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, I already tried a lot of options but still the spool logs are not displayed. Is there a configuration to display the spool logs once it has been printed in the output type level? Or are there any transaction codes to view all spool logs irregardless of the status.