cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Significance of the Report MC.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any body suggest me, what the significance of Report MC.1 ?

I'm trying to understand what is included, drill down to details regarding inventory USD and Kgs.

A few specific questions:

Does it include cross company in transit stock (like in MB5T)?

What exchange rate is utilized for conversion to USD?

Can I run it mid month and get correct results for that month or is it only to be used after month close?

Thanks in advance........

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jagadeesh_madiwalar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

MC.1 is a stock analysis,

The information structures S031 and S032 form the data basis for this standard analysis. Data concerning goods movements and the current stocks at the time of a goods movement flows into these information structures.

S031 Movements

All key figures relating to material movements involving current valuated stock and vendor consignment stock are updated to this information structure. In the standard system, the period unit in this information structure is u2018monthu2019.

S032 Stocks

The current valuated and vendor consignment stocks are updated to this information structure when a goods movement takes place. The stock values are also updated to this info structure when a goods movement and invoice verification/revaluation take place. This information structure does not contain a period unit.

Data is written to the standard information structures S031, S032, and S033 when goods movements (also called material movements or stock movements) and invoice verification/revaluation take place.

The data flows from the document structure to the information structures.

Does it include cross company in transit stock (like in MB5T)? - It includes all the Movements

What exchange rate is utilized for conversion to USD? - Company Code Currency

Can I run it mid month and get correct results for that month or is it only to be used after month close?- You can run at any time

Edited by: SRK on May 19, 2011 7:01 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. Its really useful information.

Could you please clear me one another doubt

As I mentioned a quation as:-

1.What exchange rate is utilized for conversion to USD?

I mean that exchange rate is taken as a current exchange rate or it picks up old exchange rate which was at the time of doc. posting.

2. I think there is no seprate field for stock in transit.

so if we want to use it in the place of MB5T, it's not useful.

bcoz it gives the clubbed values under a plant.

your comment pls in this manner.....

Answers (0)