cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing from delivery to invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

my client has a requirment of putting freight condition while creating delivery order. I have done this but the problem is that while creating invoice it does not copying the value from delivery order to the invoice . i have assign two prcing procedures , one at order level and second at delivery order level , the pricing procdure of sale order level is working fine at the time of creating invoice but pricing procedure of delivery order is not getting any condition in invoice time.

Regards

M Yasir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The following settings must be made in Customizing so that freight calculated at Delivery can be used in the billing document:-

- In addition to the existing condition types, you must create condition types using the same name in the pricing procedure for Delivery and in the pricing procedure for billing.

- In the pricing procedure for Delivery, you mark these condition types as Statistical so that calculation is not influenced.

- In the pricing procedure for billing, these condition types must be marked as Manual. In the pricing procedure for billing, select the Specific Procedure indicator so that the condition class and the statistical indicator is not copied from the Delivery.

- In the copying control for billing documents, you must also specify the pricing source for freight at item level. In Copying control: Delivery to billing document(TCode VTFL). Enter the pricing source F for the relevant billing types and delivery types for the item.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In copy control delivery to invoice VTFL

At item level maintain PRICE SOURCE as D or E

D - All pricing components (conditions) from delivery

E - Delivery/order (freight condition from delivery and rest all from order)

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your copy control between the Delivery order and the invoice.

Also check your pricing procedure determination - Sales area, Doc pricing proc, Customer pricing proc.

Regards

Madhu