cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to party should be editable for export sales org only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am copying quatation to order and that time ship to party is coming non editable.

i want to make this field editable specific for one sales organisation only so pls help me in this.

Edited by: Monty garg on May 19, 2011 6:37 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monty,

I think there is no any standard solution for the said problem, particularly for sales organization level. You can check in copying control from sales document to sales document, may be there is any way to control the same.

Best way is to go for userexist for partner determination and call the same by putting code for particular Sales Organization.

Try it out.

Thnx,

Pratik

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Monty,

The Ship-to-Party editable is being controlled by the Partner function assignment settings.

If you want to restrict the change of Ship-to-Party in the Sales Order then the setting needs to be done in the following path

SPRO--> Sales and Distribution --->Master Data -->Basic Functions -->Partner Determination -->Set Up Partner Determination --->Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header. Here for the PDP select the partners in the procedure and against the Partner Function SH maintain the tick against Not Modifiable.

Please note this depends on the PDP assignment to Sales document type and not on the Sales Org. If you have separate account group PDP and Sales Doc type for the Export sales then you can control based on the above settings.

Regards,

Karthik Krishnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Where we assign the PDP with sales document type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have given you the Path.- PDP (Partner Determination Procedure) for Sales Order Header is the second option.

Hope it is clear.

Regards,

Karthik.