cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info to directly write SD certificate exam without attending training

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

It seems that experienced consultants can directly appear for SAP SD Certification exam, without attending a training with an authorized partner (costing a whopping 3+ lacs).

Does anyone have more information on how to go about taking the certificate directly? I contacted the local genovate office but they told me to apply directly to SAP with my profile directing me to the link training.sap.com.

This was not sufficient and I am still wondering how to apply for the exam. Any pointers would be most welcome. I have almost 4 years of SD experience.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

pl. see below mail from SAP for certification exam as I also trying to appear for exam without SAP certification training so i got reply for SAP. I am sending the same to you. Hope this will help you. There is one format in which you have to fill your CV & send it to SAP then they will inform you about exam.

To appear for certification without attending any SAP course you need to fulfill the following criteria's:

- To appear for Associate level certification without attending any SAP course you need Minimum 1 year of SAP Implementation Experience with minimum of 6 months experience in the module and version in which you wish to take up certification and To appear for Professional level certification you need Minimum to 4 - 7 years of SAP Implementation Experience with minimum of 6 months experience in the module and version in which you wish to take up certification. (Note that Support and testing experience is not accounted for direct certification in all SAP modules except ABAP)

- The last 1 year should be with your present employer

- Your present employer should be a CUSTOMER or PARTNER of SAP

If you fulfill the above criteria's please send your updated project profile as per the attached format to robin.aloysiussap.com for direct certification evaluation. On establishing your eligibility we will guide you through the process of registration.

Certification fee for all Associate level certifications is INR 27575 and for all professional level the fee is INR 44120 inclusive of current taxes applicable.

Important Note:

Clarifications required by SAP on the profile should be adhered to without which evaluation will not be done.

Please update your profiles in the first instance. If SAP does NOT approve the profile on the basis of incorrect or incomplete information, you will not be allowed to update your profiles or re-apply for direct certification for the next 6 months.

Evaluation of profile will take minimum 3 - 7 working days.

NOTE THAT NO ASSISTANCE WRT STUDY MATERIAL IS PROVIDED IN DIRECT CERTIFICATION.

Feel free to mail back in case of further clarifications.

Thanks & Regards

Joyce Priya

Education Consultant

SAP India Pvt. Ltd.

#5, Domlur Service Road

Domlur, Bangalore - 560 071

Ph: +91-80-41154150 /51 /52 /53

Hope this will help you.

Thnx

Trupti Nadgouda.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Trupti,

This is very good information! Thanks for sharing!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trupti

You have discussed about a SAP FORMAT .Where Can get a copy of the Format .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)