Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

user status profile

Dear PM Guru's,

in my business scenario i have small queries regard the authorizations and status ? In generally Breakdown Notification raised by User or Production dept. Starting its in Outstanding Notification, after that maintenance dept change its status as Notification in-process and if we give the change mode authorization means , is there a chance to close the notification and chance to change the timings and description how we can overcome this one. As per my knowledge i check the one check box in customization no text change in overview of notification format text type but i have doubt on timings and statuses? i heard about user status in which cases we use that one ? whats its importance? how we can assign this one to transactions? Here client wants who raise that notification that person or dept has to close the notification. at the same time Maintenance dept asks to enter the details like object part, damage, cause and activities relevant to that equipment or notification. how i can over come all these problems?

please help me and lift me from these problems.

thanks & regards

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question