Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked Documents Display

former_member208409
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

Is their any Standard Report in SAP through which I want to check the status of Parked Documents through TCODE MIR7.

EG If an Invoice is Parked on 25.04.11 and the same doc is Posted on 02.05.11. So Now on 19.05.11 I want to know the status of Parked Documents on 30.04.11 but since the Doc is already Posted i cant see the same in Parked List.So request you to provide some inputs on the same.

Regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182371
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

try with transaction MIR5.

Best regards.

nishan_dev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear CMC Team,

You can view your park document changes before and after the document is posted.

To display changes to parked documents before posting, from the SAP Easy Access screen > choose Accounting > Financial accounting > General ledger/Accounts receivable/Accounts payable > Document > Parked documents > Display changes. Enter the document number and choose ENTER .

The system displays any changes that have been made.

To display changes to parked documents after posting, from the SAP Easy Access screen, choose Accounting > Financial accounting > General ledger/Accounts receivable/Accounts payable > Document > Display changes.

thanks

Nishan

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

Go to FBV0. Select document list. Fill in criteria you want. It will do the needful for you or you can also use S_ALR_87012293. Your issue will be resolved

Regards

former_member208409
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you tell me how S_ALR_87012293 will display when the parked document was posted

Rahul

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

Please explore it and you will see Docs which were once parked in document type header. It will do the job for you.

Regards