Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Plant transfers and purchasing orders tracing for movement type 301-310

Hi ,

When we do material transfer from plant to plant( MVT 301-310) it creates the material documents in MSEG. What's the table or the best way to find the purchase order details for the material documents created in MSEG or the materials used during transfers?

I appreciate your response



Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question