cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have automated PO created but when the user modify or create a manual PO for the particular (Z)PO type, system should notify the manager. So need to have the release procedure configured for po type and plant. When I click on classification tab in 'release strategy' im getting an error that "error in classfication, class type XX 032. please let me know what its missing.

Thanks....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a new Purchase group maintain it in CT04 & CL20N and give this purchasing group's authorization to user for manual PO creation which will go for release according to strategy you have defined. don't give authorization for purchasing group by which automatic PO is generating.

and set the strategy if any changes made in PO then it should go for release again.

Regards,

Manish Jain

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in CL24N, whether the Classification for the PO Release Strategy has been maintained properly? If not then maintain the same and then check by PO creation.

jagadeesh_madiwalar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Create Characterstic (CT04) PO Document type and assign required Document type in Values and then assign this to class.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In release strategy config setting you need to maintain field name as BSART for document type ans in classification tab enter the Document type Ex .ZPO to which release strategy should applicable along with other details such class, charatcter, plant, value

Rgs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please maintain all the confifuration settings for release strategy.

I think you have not made the particular document type as a charchteristic in your release class,class type 032.

Make sure you have crated characteristics like Doc Type.Pur. Org,purchase group ,plant ,amount etc through Txn CT04.

Group all these characters into a class ,class type 032.Then configure the release strategy in IMG.

Regards