cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Relationhsip BUR001 from a BP Org to another BP Org

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have a question about the Relationship BUR001 (has contact person) where I need you advice. I do have two different Business Partners, BP# 1 and BP# 2 which I identified as dublicates because the Business Partner had been created twice by mistake. The BP#1 has some contact persons (RELTYP BUR001 in BUT050 or BUT051) which are not maintained on the BP#2 which I would like to move from BP#1 to BP#2. I know that I can use the BAPI BUPR_RELATIONSHIP_CHANGE or BUPR_RELATIONSHIP_CREATE for this.

The problem I have by using this BAPIS is the the information which is maintained on the Relationship e.g. the email address or phone number for this contact person does not get moved over to the relationship i create new.

Basically I would need to move a contact person which is created on a BP Org with the RELTYP BUR001 with all information from a business partner A to a business partner B.

Are there any experts who can help me with this?

Thanks a lot.

Regards Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using transaction bupa_clear which is used for merging duplicate records. You can transfer all transactions, basic data, contact persons, ibases... from one partner to the other.